CRESCENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – ilm city kaup
- Evaluate instructors and other staff members to ensure that the standardized curriculum is adhered to, and identify areas of improvement.
- Discipline students according to school policy and enforce campus rules, such as the dress code and attendance policy.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and students to provide the best education for each student and assist them in their academic and professional goals.
- Participate in hiring, training and other employment activities for instructors and secondary staff members to create a dynamite team.
- Provide guidance and counseling services to students on their academic or vocational goals and offer assistance with behavioral modification programs.
- Lead professional development programs for staff and encourage instructors to attend regional conferences to maintain the best academic programs.
- Establish curriculum guidelines in collaboration with other administrators and instructors in the school district, and ensure that guidelines are adhered to.
- Oversee budgeting and grant proposals, and determine budget allocations for items such as supplies, materials, staff and equipment.